(Incorporating all companies within the Holdings Company)
Protecting your Personal Data
To provide our services to you we need to collect and hold information about your personal circumstances.
On May 25th 2018 New Data Protection Legislation The General data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force across Europe. The GDPR places additional obligations on companies to make sure that all personal data is dealt with in a structured, secure and consistent way.
Our company is Cambridge Printing Solutions (Holdings) Limited and incorporates Cambridge Printing Solutions (UK) Limited, Links Labelling Solutions Limited and Cambridge Printing Solutions (Digital) Limited. The registered office is Suite P1 Allen House, The Maltings Station Road, Sawbridgeworth CM21 9JX. This policy sets out how we handle personal information if you are client. It applies across our physical data and electronic data.
The Type of Information We Collect, Why We Collect it and How It Is Stored
- 1. We collect personal data from our clients for the purpose of business transactions. The data we collect is namely all contact data including telephone numbers both mobile and landline and email addresses along with company addresses. There may be a need for us from time to time to collect both Business and Personal data.
- 2. We may also collect personal information from job applications and information on our staff/employees.
- 3. We collect this data directly when you provide it for us.
- 4. We use this personal data to fulfil a contract, job or order linked to that contact.
- 5. We do disclose some personal data to our sub-contractors or service providers for the sole purpose of fulfilling a contract, job or order.
- 6. We do disclose information to our professional advisors and regulators or government authorities where we are required to do so by law or statutory obligations.
- 7. We are based in the UK so your data will be processed in the UK. Some of the recipients to whom we disclose your personal information for the purpose of a contract, job or order could be based outside the UK
- 8. We store personal information in the following ways:
- a. On Secure Servers that are managed by us and our service providers within our building
- b. Hard Copy Files that are kept in a secure location in our office
- c. On secure Servers that are managed by our providers
- 9. We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information, then we can erase all your information on request. We will retain information from deleted accounts for our legitimate business interests, to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations or take actions permitted by law.
- 10. You can contact us on the address above or email email@example.com or call on 01279 26 00 25.
- 11. If you have unresolved concerns you have the right to complain to Data Protection Authorities and these can be either the Country of your habitual residence, of your place of work or in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.